Black Jack Burger
- 1 Soft Buns
- 1 Irish Steak Burger
- 25 gr. Lettuce
- 2 Slices of tomato
- 3 Slices of Bacon
- 40 ml. Remia Smokey BBQ Sauce
- Wash the lettuce and dry.
- Fry the bacon slices until crispy and place on a piece of kitchen paper.
- Bake the beef burger alternately for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Open the soft sesame bun and top with lettuce, tomato and Smokey BBQ. Then place the hamburger on the bun and the bacon directly on top. Finish the burger with the Smokey BBQ and put the cap on the bun. Serve immediately.